The third time is definitely NOT the charm for Suge Knight.
The rapper was hospitalized for a third time in one month after appearing in court to face murder, attempted murder and hit-and-run charges.
Suge told a Los Angeles Superior Court judge on Monday that he had been receiving inadequate medical care since being jailed in January over the alleged hit-and-run death of his friend, Terry Carter.
The 49-year-old said he had been suffering from blindness in one eye and only 15 percent vision in the other, and had lost 35 pounds while in custody.
[ Related: Suge Knight Hospitalized With 'Stomach Problems' ]
Suge also stated he had difficulty comprehending the proceedings.
In his court appearance, Suge told the judge that he fired the lawyers present and wanted to represent himself. While Suge tried to speak out during the proceedings, the judge apparently admonished him for doing so, which made Suge curse under his breath.
The judge wanted to transfer the Death Row Records founder’s cases, but Suge had already been hospitalized again.
Another hearing has been set for March 9th, so we’ll keep you posted on any updates.
[Image via Winston Burris/WENN.]
If you say you have something, you better be ready to back that up!
Last week, model Chloe Goins claimed that she was drugged and assaulted by Bill Cosby in 2008 at the Midsummer Night’s Party at the Playboy Mansion.
Well, Cosby’s lawyer Martin Singer said those claims are false and that there’s documentation to prove Cosby was in New York and not Los Angeles when the alleged assault took place.
[ Related: Bill Cosby Claims He Wasn't Even There The Night One Accuser Claims He Sexually Assaulted Her ]
So, Chloe’s lawyer Spencer Kuvin wants to see the proof. He said:
“If he has evidence then we would like to see it, and the LAPD would like to see it too. Otherwise, it is just a lawyer’s words. Additionally, I appreciate Mr. Singer admitting that Mr. Cosby has kept records going back to 2008. We would like to see where he was for the entire summer of 2008 and if he was ever at the mansion.”
Sounds extremely reasonable, and they may get what they want! Singer previously said:
“We will be providing documentary evidence to the appropriate authorities which conclusively establishes Mr. Cosby’s whereabouts on August 9th and for the preceding and succeeding days.”
So, what’s taking so long???
There has been accusation after accusation against Cosby in recent months. We’d think that his lawyer would want to produce any documentation to prove his client’s innocence as fast as possible.
Bill Cosby‘s legal team has responded to one sexual assault allegation by claiming that he wasn’t even there on the night in question!
[ Related: NBC Will Never Work With Bill Cosby Again ]
Chloe Goins had previously claimed that on the night of August 9th, 2008, Bill allegedly drugged her at the Playboy Mansion, and that she woke up with Bill sucking on her toes and masturbating.
However, according to Bill’s lawyer, Martin Singer, Bill was in New York City on that night, and his legal team have flight and telephone records to prove it.
Although Chloe filed a police report this week, Chloe’s account happened over 6 years ago, and the statute of limitations for sexual assault that is 6 years.
Martin says that evidence will be provided to the authorities that will “conclusively” place his whereabout on the night of August 9th.
In addition, there were no pictures or mention of Bill’s presence at the party by media. We’ll see how this story develops.
Eep! It’s starting to look like the battle of the exes between Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo!
On Thursday morning, the No Air singer shared a dirty tidbit about her ex-boyfy on a radio show and he didn’t appreciate it one bit!
To be more specific, Charlamagne from the Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 asked how Jordin felt when she found out Jason didn’t actually buy that BMW he gave her as a gift when the two were still dating!
[ Related: Jordin Can't Stop Talking About Jason! ]
Girlfriend didn’t even KNOW it was a lease until she got a call from the dealership! DIR-TAY.
Well, Jason caught wind of that and decided to share proof that he bought the car on Instagram — but instead, he shared a super grainy picture of God knows what:
Women Lie, Men Lie, Numbers Don’t Lie! #WhyLease #BreakfastClub @cthagod @djenvy @angelayee @jordinsparks
A photo posted by Jason (@jasonderulo) on Jan 15, 2015 at 5:09pm PST
Not sure what you’re trying to prove with an unreadable photo here, Jason.
LOLz! Just kidding. This is actually supposed to be a bill of sale for the vehicle…
Well, we would say the proof is in the picture but you can’t really read it. This is just ending up as a classic case of he said, she said!
[Image via Pacific Coast News.]
In what universe is Mike Huckabee a credible source when it comes to hip hop?!
In his new book God, Guns, Grits and Gravy, the former Governor of Arkansas criticises the sexual nature of Jay Z and Beyoncé‘s performance of Drunk In Love at the 2014 Grammys.
[ Related: Beyonce And Jay Z Surprise The Troops! ]
The Republican writes:
“Jay Z is a very shrewd businessman, but I wonder: Does it occur to him that he is arguably crossing the line from husband to pimp by exploiting his wife as a sex object?”
Woah! What an accusation!
Furthermore, the 59-year-old compared the performance to “foreplay.”
Mr. Huckabee did, however, have kind words to say about Queen B’s stage presence.
“Beyonce is incredibly talented — gifted, in fact. She has an exceptional set of pipes and can actually sing… She is a terrific dancer — without the explicit moves best left for the privacy of her bedroom.”
Do YOU guys think Mike has point about J and B’s performance? Or do you think it’s complete rubbish?!
SOUND OFF in the comments section (below)!
[Image via WENN.]
, News famous, famous people, famous black people, famous actors, famous people list, famous artists
Today is a sad day for America.
Because according to Nick Jonas in a recent interview for Kode Magazine, the 22-year-old singer wants to keep his clothes on in 2015!
[ Related: Nick Jonas Keeps His Six-Pack Abs With… PIZZA?!!! ]
This EXTREMELY disappointing news was brought up when he was asked how he feels about being a heartthrob.
According to the crooner:
“I’m not sure if I’m the only [heartthrob], but it is definitely flattering to get this kind of attention… Moving forward, I think I’m going to keep my shirt on for a little while and let my music take center stage.”
While we’ll miss seeing the Jealous singer shirtless, flaunting those rock hard abs, we do applaud his choice to let his music shine above anything else.
However, even when he keeps his clothes on, Nick still looks pretty SEXY! Ch-ch-check out the other photos for Kode (above)!
[Image via Kode Magazine.]