Kylie Jenner Continues Texting & Driving Even After Bruce Jenner’s Deadly Crash

Some people just don’t learn.

Just weeks ago, Bruce Jenner was involved in a deadly car accident on PCH, and he wasn’t distracted, according to reports. Well, Kylie Jenner clearly hasn’t learned from her father’s mistakes.

The 17--old was spotted her Mercedes with a friend, and using her phone at the same time! In traffic!

[ Related: Kylie Jenner Causes A 3-Car Accident Less Than A Month After Getting Her License! ]

Granted, the traffic was moving pretty slow, but still!

Maybe she just keeps forgetting about all of those other accidents she’s been in since getting her license.

Put the phone down, . It can wait!

[Image via Ginsburg Spaly.]

PerezHilton

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

...Read More & Comments »



Bruce Jenner Most Likely WON’T Be Charged With Vehicular Manslaughter Even Though The Olympian Is The Probable Cause Of The Fatal Crash – Here’s Why!

Bruce Jenner must be relieved.

Despite being the likely cause of a February 7 car crash that tragically killed 69-year-old Kim Howe, the will probably NOT be with manslaughter.

[ Related: Bruce Claims The Lexus Caused The Tragic Car Crash ]

The decision to not prosecute allegedly stems from a couple of reasons, including the fact that was not speeding, texting, or under the influence. Essentially, cops think should have paid more attention but that his negligence doesn’t warrant prosecution.

It’s important to note, however, that are conflicting reports regarding the reality star’s speed. While law enforcement says Brusier was traveling at 38 MPH when he hit the brakes, diagnostics in the 65-year-old’s SUV reveal the actual speed may have been between 46-47 MPH.

Sheesh, how confusing!

It hasn’t been a good a year for the Kardashian brood and driving — just last week Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, North West, and Kylie Jenner were involved a car accident in Montana.

So, do YOU think Bruce should be prosecuted?

[Image via Bauer Griffin Online.]

PerezHilton

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

...Read More & Comments »



*NSYNC Teased Fans With A SNL Reunion That Was Never Even Going To Happen?!

How could they do this to us?!

*NSYNC posted a cryptic tweet on Saturday, hinting that they’d be performing on Saturday Night Live‘s 40th Anniversary episode.

But it was all smoke and mirrors! As the end of the show drew closer, started to get worried that wouldn’t be time for them to perform!

[ Photos: Famous People Who Have Been Rejected By Saturday Night Live Over The Years!! ]

That’s because they were to perform at all! A source confirmed that only some of the group members were in town and they were just there to show support, since Justin Timberlake was a guest on the show. And JC Chasez wasn’t there! He was with his family because his sister just gave birth! (Congrats, Uncle JC!)

We’d be lying if we said we weren’t bummed, but so were a lot of people! Here are some of the sad tweets:


House Or No House — Beyoncé & Jay Z Are DEFINITELY Moving To Los Angeles! They’ve Even Enrolled Blue Ivy In School!

Huzzah!

The royal couple are staying in Los — and by royal couple we mean Beyoncé and Jay Z!

A couple weeks ago we found out Jayoncé lost out on a home in Beverly Hills, and we figured that was the end of the power duo’s stay on the west coast.

[ Related: Beyoncé & Jay Z Were Outbid On A Home In LA! ]

BUT we may have jumped to that conclusion way too soon, because sources close to B and Jay are saying they are to El Lay!

The duo are actively looking for a home in the Beverly Hills, Holmby Hills, or Bel-Air area, but unfortunately they haven’t found one they’re in love with — yet.

Not only are they continuously looking, but they’re super serious because they have already Blue Ivy in an elite private to the pricey tune of ,080 a !

Bey and Jay definitely don’t need a reason to why they’re moving, BUT, it’s only human nature to be curious, right??

A source close to the couple said the two just want:

“a change in lifestyle.”

So, you have it!

Everyone needs a change every once in a while, right?

PerezHilton

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

...Read More & Comments »



Jennifer Lawrence Makes Even MORE History As The Hunger Games Tops The Box Office For The Second Year In A Row!

Hell freakin’ YEAH! You go, Jennifer Lawrence!

2014 it the SECOND year in a row that a female-lead movie was the top of the box !

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1 surpassed Guardians of the Galaxy on Wednesday the 21st as the film that made the most money at the U.S. box office released in 2014 with 3.2 million!

Which is a BIG f*ckin’ deal!

[ Related: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay -- Part 1 Makes 0 MILLION Globally! ]

Not only does it mark the in a row that The franchise has ruled the movies, but it’s the second time a female-lead movie has been the #1 seller since 1973′s the Exorcist.

AKA 41 years ago.

Not to mention the same star owning the box office two years in a row hasn’t happened since Tom Hanks did it with Forrest Gump and Toy Story in ’94 and ’95!

So freakin’ kickass! We love it!

This also proves to those big scary Hollywood studios and producers that female-fronted films do A HELL of a lot better than they think they do!

You go, gurl! Congrats!

PerezHilton

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

...Read More & Comments »



Bill Cosby Claims He Wasn’t Even There The Night One Accuser Claims He Sexually Assaulted Her

Bill Cosby‘s legal team has responded to one sexual assault allegation by claiming that he wasn’t on the in question!

[ Related: NBC Will Never Work With Bill Cosby Again ]

Chloe Goins had previously claimed that on the night of August 9th, 2008, allegedly drugged her at the Playboy Mansion, and that she woke up with sucking on her toes and masturbating.

However, according to Bill’s lawyer, Martin Singer, Bill was in New York City on that night, and his legal team have flight and telephone records to prove it.

Although Chloe filed a police report this week, Chloe’s account happened over 6 years ago, and the statute of limitations for sexual assault that is 6 years.

Martin says that evidence will be provided to the authorities that will “conclusively” place his whereabout on the night of August 9th.

In addition, there were no pictures or mention of Bill’s presence at the party by media. We’ll see how this story develops.

PerezHilton

pixel Bill Cosby Claims He Wasnt Even There The Night One Accuser Claims He Sexually Assaulted Her Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

...Read More & Comments »